Friday, August 27, 2010

Elizabeth K Photography Contest

A few weeks ago, Elizabeth K Photography hosted a contest to increase fan followers on her facebook page (if you are reading this and you aren't a fan yet, you need to check her out!).  The winner received a personalized set of monogrammed note cards made by yours truly!

The winner received a set of 10 ivory note cards, with coordinating envelopes.  The monogram was printed in chocolate brown, with two small circles outlining the monogram.  The note cards looked simple and organic and I was happy with the finished product. 

The super duper fun part about these note cards is that I was able to use all of my new packaging!  I recently purchased some printable bags that I adorned with my logo.   These bags are so great, I am at a loss for words to describe how happy I am with them.  They look so sleek and professional and I am so in love with them.  Top them off with my round labels and new Moo business cards and what you get is pure awesomeness:

And how exciting when you win a contest like this and get to be the recipient of something free?! 

I am in the works of planning a contest that you all will love.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment