Monday, June 27, 2011

Oh My How Time Flies!

It seems like just the other day I made these sweet birth announcements for my newest little cousin, Layla:

I met this little sweetie when she was 1 month old.  She was just a peanut and did what all babies do - sleep and eat and repeat.  Cute, but less than entertaining.  Fast forward one year and now we have an adorable, active little girl who loves to show her toothy grin to all of those around.  I am grateful to have her and her mommy staying with me while they visit Michigan and I am also so excited that I was able to create the invitations for her 1st birthday party!

Layla's mommy has great ideas, it is so nice to have a clear direction to work with when designing an invitation.  The design process was super simple and the result was an invitation that is just as fun and vibrant as Layla herself:



I have also been working on several small projects this week.  Several times I have blogged showcasing stationery elements of the wedding featuring this invitation:


Below are thank you notes that I created to coordinate with the rest of the invitation suite: 

This invitation was a take on that same design, just a different color scheme.  I always love to customize designs, this time was no exception:


This week I am working on some wedding invitations, bachelorette party invitations, and some place cards that are so unique, they will knock your socks off!  So, as always, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment