Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sealed Expressions + Remaking Memories = AWESOME!

I am so geeked to blog about my partnership with Remaking Memories. We have some major collaboration going on here and it really rocks!


First of all, what is Remaking Memories anyway?! Check out this website - www.remakingmemories.com - this business is unbelievably cool. The mastermind behind this whole business is Katie, a creative marketing guru who is basically all around awesome! She takes anything from a child's artwork to a favorite pair of jeans and turns them into a keepsake that you cherish. She makes pendants, ornaments, magnets and more - seriously, such a great idea!


So, not only does Katie's business rock, but she also happens to be a good friend of mine, so when the idea of collaborating together popped into my head, of course she was game! So, what is this collaboration anyway?! Well as a gift to all of my brides, Katie is making a special keepsake out of each invitation that I create and I am in turn giving these keepsakes as gifts to them. Basically I wanted to show my customers how much I appreciate their business, but I wanted to do so in a way that would leave and impression. So, our partnership was born!


She has been a busy little bee making keepsakes for my brides. I have been up to my ears in invtiations and Katie has been able to send me some beautiful keepsakes that I can't wait to give away!


I just recently sent out my first keepsake to a bride - she loved it! Her invitations were so classy, and they looked great made into a Christmas ornament. So, cheers and congratulations Sabrina & Christopher and thank you Remaking Memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment