Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ayca and Sam!

First of all, I need to give a congratulatory shout out to the fabulous, fun, cute, adorable, and all around awesome couple that is Ayca and Sam Miller. Their contemporary and unique Chicago wedding was last weekend and was it ever fun! These two cats are some of my favorite people and the wedding was just perfect, rain or shine!


I had the honor of creating the stationery for their wedding. Ayca is a 1st generation Turkish American so she wanted to incorporate that somehow. After some discussion, she decided on the Ottoman Tulip and away we went with the design. What we came up with for a finished product was just perfect and uniquely them. The color of the invitation consisted of a royal blue and vibrant green color scheme, complimented by a stardream metallic mint colored envelope. The return address and guest addresses were all printed on the envelope to create one stunning package. Of course, I forgot to save a sample of a printed envelope to show you though! So, use your imagination for that part, but here is what the finished product looked like:



(Photo credit to the great Elizabeth K Photography. Seriously, she works magic.)


The icing on the cake (ok, cheesy, I know) was that they used the invitation as inspiration for their wedding cake! When I saw this, I just about went bonkers, it was the coolest thing, EVER.


So, Ayca and Sam, your wedding was beautiful, you are such a wonderful couple and I wish you many, many years of wedded bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment