Sunday, June 27, 2010

Rebecca & Vincent

Prior to leaving for vacation, I was swamped with invitation projects. I had two weddings, save the date cards, a baby shower and a party order to complete all in one week. So needless to say, when vacation time hit, I was READY.
Now that I am back (*sigh), I thought I should share some of the things that had kept me so busy. This wedding invitation is a customization of the "Sour Apple" design. The colors for this wedding were hot pink and black, which I think look great together and look really nice on this particular design. This bride needed no other customization, so the design process was a breeze! Coordinating with the invitation, I created a RSVP card with printed envelope, as well as envelopes that I printed with addresses and return addresses. Also, I included a gift for the bride and groom made by Remaking Memories and they loved it!


No comments:

Post a Comment