Thursday, November 10, 2011

C'mon, Baby!

The talk of babies is running rampant in my family these days as my sister is only 2 weeks shy of her due date and my husband and I recently found out that we are expecting!  It seems like babies are the topics of most conversations lately, so I decided to keep that trend going and talk baby on the blog!

Recently we had 2 showers for my sister.  I previously blogged about her invitations and the bunting that I created.  I'd like to show you some of the other accessories we had at the shower:

This sign inviting guests to take a party favor:

I saw this printable on Pinterest and thought it was so cute!  Each guest filled out their "wishes" for the baby - what a special keepsake to have:

I created these favor tags that were adorned on all of the prizes:

Now, I have to share two things that my super creative Aunt Pam made.  She has always been rather crafty and creative, and I have to give her mad props for these adorable accessories.  She made a centerpiece diaper cake and diaper wreath, decorated with all sorts of fun things for the baby.  These were such a unqiue gift idea and might I add some awesome decorations!



Hopefully my new niece/nephew makes their appearance soon, I can't wait to meet him or her! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment