Monday, April 4, 2011

Wedding Bells

The weddings bells are warming up and getting ready to ring!  I know this because I have been working on a slew of invitations lately, all spring weddings that are right around the corner!

The first wedding set, I sadly did not take many photos of :(  This wedding set was gorgeous, a delicate floral design (a new one, too!) printed on ivory felt paper, which was then mounted on silver metallic paper.  The invites had coordinating reception and RSVP cards, printed guest addresses and printed return addresses.  The set was very nice.  However in the middle of production of this order, a tragedy occurred in my family and after I was able to come back to reality, I was so hurried to get her order completed, I did not take time to take any photos.  This bride was so patient and understanding and her invitation set turned out truly beautiful.  Katie from Remaking Memories also created a personalized Christmas ornament that I gave as a gift to the bride and groom.  But I was not able to snap a photo of that, either :(.  Sooooooo, here is a photo that I DO have, one that I took of a print sample that I had, so please use your imagination and try to imagine how wonderful the entire set was!


And now, I am super, duper, duper excited to share with you the FABULOUS 1st birthday invitations that I created for one of my greatest friends.  As some of you know, Libby of Elizabeth K Photography is rather awesome.  She is fun, energetic and uber, uber creative.  Well, her cutie pie daughter is turning one in May and of course, there will be a fabulous party involved.  One thing I love about Libby is that she is creative in all facets of life.  From her photography and her personal style, to her ideas, she is always thinking outside of the box.  When it came to theming her daughter's birthday party, she did not disappoint.  The party is going to be vintage circus theme and we came up with these invitations:
Aren't they awesome?!  And really, I can not take much credit for these, the ideas were all her, I just put it all together and printed!  These invites are being sent in ivory envelopes and really give off the vintage vibe.  I love these and am so happy with the outcome :)

Stay tuned to the next blog to see the wedding stationery or Karah & Drew and Anna & Dan!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE those birthday invites! Great job, Sarah, on excuting Libby's awesome idea! You ladies make a great team!

    ReplyDelete