Monday, April 25, 2011

Spring Weddings!

The spring weddings are rolling in!  I have been very busy printing away these past few weeks.  This blog features two invitation sets, both very different and both new designs!

Up first are the invitations for Karah and Andrew.  I met with Karah in January and we discussed the details of her wedding.  I didn't have a design that exactly fit her needs, so I came up with a new design "Berry Branch".  Karah and Andrew liked the idea of a solid color invitation with white text and a white graphic. We chose to work with this berry color as it is a main color for their wedding.  The invitations were printed on linen paper and their package included envelopes with return address printing and guest address printing:

I also created shower invitations for Karah and Andrew as well as thank you notes.  My favorite part of their wedding stationery set though was not any of the above mentioned, it was this invitation:

The bride and groom had a combined bachelor/bachelorette party and all guests were attending a Tiger's game.  I thought these invitations were perfect and so much fun!

The next wedding invitation set also involves a new design, this one I LOVE!  I love it because I spent a lot of time of the development stages for this one and I was finally happy with the end result after coming up with 7 draft designs!  This design had to be perfect because these invitations were made for my sister-in-law!  Her wedding color is a dark purple with black and white damask accents.  The invitations coordinate with this theme with an all over purple damask pattern and black and white accents.  The envelopes that I chose to go along with the invitations were to die for!!  They were a slightly textured metallic lavendar with a hint of a silver sheen.  I was SUPER happy with the end product.  I printed the guest addresses and return address on the envelope to top off this beautiful set: 
This past weekend we celebrated at a combined bachelor/bachelorette party for the happy couple.  My other sister-in-law created gift bags for the guests and I made these personalized water bottle labels to be put on water given to the guests.  Aren't these great?!



Up next in the blog - Open house invitatins & the wedding of Christin & Randy!

No comments:

Post a Comment