Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Busy Little Bee!

I titled this blog post "Busy Little Bee" because that is what I have been since my last blog post, over ONE MONTH AGO!!  I apologize for my absence.  I know everyone has a busy life, but mine went through a period of overload.  When I say overload, I mean overload!  I was up to my ears in orders, events and life.  It was nutzo!!  My next few blogs will show what exactly I have been so busy doing.
In this blog I will show you some birthday invitations, a bridal shower invitation and a wedding set.  So, here goes:

My husband's best friend turned 30 this past week and his mom and sisters wanted to throw a surprise birthday party for him.  I was so excited to make these invitations for a couple of reasons #1, this guy and his family are nothing short of awesome, #2 I was looking forward to the challenge of creating an invitation that was not cutesy and girly, something I have yet to do.  So, below you will see the finished product.  I thought it turned out pretty darn perfect:


Lately I have been creating lots of invitations for birthday parties and showers.  Below is a bridal shower invitation that I finished up this week.  The wedding colors were pink and yellow, this cute cake invitation was the perfect fit for this event:



Finally, I want to show off my first set of wedding invitations from this season.  This bride was so wonderful to work with.  She was easy-going and organized and knew exactly what she wanted.  I met her at the Zehnders Bridal Show and her wedding set was the first set of the 2011 wedding season that I completed.

She chose the "Modern Floral" design and customized the color.  The royal blue she chose was a nice contrast to the white and I think that the designed really popped:

And of course, as a gift to the bride and groom, I commissioned Katie of Remaking Memories to create a Christmas ornament for them:





Stay tuned for 3 moer wedding invitations and some bachelor/bachelorette invites that will knock your socks off!

No comments:

Post a Comment