Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Autumn Bliss

So far it has been a gorgeous fall in Michigan - great colors, lots of sunshine, and perfect temperatures.

Fall is a very popular time to have a wedding, with good reason!

I would like to share some wedding invitations that I recently made for a fall wedding that I know will be simply stunning.  The bride was looking for something fall-ish, but wasn't crazy for any of the designs that I already had.  So, I went to the drawing board (literally) and came up with this invitation.  I drew and hand painted the branch for this invitation, which really makes her invitations one of  a kind!


I also created these coordinating thank you cards:
 And I also had a special gift made for the bride from Remaking Memories.  This two-sided ornament was made from their invitation:


We ended up changing the envelope from the ivory envelope pictured to a gorgeous pumpkin colored envelope - the final set was gorgeous!!  However, I forgot to take a photo of the invites with the colored envelope, which is so disappointing because it really was a stunning set all put together.

Anyway, I thought this invitation set was one of my favorites.  It also got me thinking, I could hand paint more artwork for invitations and make really unique invitations.  Are there any ideas out there? What would you like to see??

No comments:

Post a Comment