Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A Quick Update









 
       Here is a quick little blog showing off a few more items that I created this fall.  The first is a gorgeous baby shower invitation that I just love.  The invitation is a soft peach featuring pink, gray and dark peach flowers.  The invitations were matted on metallic charcoal gray cardstock and were acoompanied by a coordinating information card.  I also created coordinating thank you cards for this set and I was very pleased with the final set:
 

 
 
 
 
 
       I also created several fall wedding invitations this year.  This set was unique because it did not feature your typical fall color scheme.  The colors were a rich red, accompanied by silver and black.  The damask pattern was a nice addition to this color scheme: 
 

      Many times I create invitations and have the privelage of creating additional stationery for the event.  In this case, I was able to create bachelorette party invitations.  What was fun about this invitation was that the theme was not your typical bachelorette party theme.  The bride and groom are Green Bay Packer fans and the party was themed based on this.  I created this cute invitation for the event: 

 
      I am curently very busy with several projects.  There is a lot of holiday letter art being created, as well as 3 winter wedding invites and an adorable Dr. Seuss themed birthday party for my nephew.  Stay tuned, the next few blogs will be good ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment