Sunday, September 16, 2012

And That's What It's All About



The invitation above is a very special one.  Usually I blog about wedding invitations, shower invitations, and then sometimes as a result, baby shower invitations.  Well, this invitation tops them all, it is an invitation for a 55th wedding anniversary - how cool is that?!  To top it off, the invitation was created for my grandparents wedding anniversary and it was so special.

The invitation featured a wedding photo and the entire thing was printed on silver cardstock.  The overall invitation looked very regal.


Below is a birthday party invitation for a special little girl.  I have created her birth announcements, 1st birthday invitations and now her 2nd birthday invitations!  I love that I have clients that keep returning, it is so fun to work with someone over and over and be a part of the milestones in their lives:
 
 
 
Below are two recent letter art creations that I made.  This customer had me make these as wedding gifts and anniversary gifts.  What a thoughtful and special gift:
 



No comments:

Post a Comment