Thursday, December 23, 2010

It's Christmas!

Things are feeling festive around here today!  All of my presents are wrapped, projects are done, it is now time to sit back and relax and soak up the joy of this Christmas season.  I am very grateful for the productive year that I have had.  I have been very busy, learned a lot, and am growing creatively and professionally as the days go by.

I'd like to share two projects with you that I completed last month.  Earlier I hosted a contest on my facebook fan site and the winner won 75 free Christmas cards!  The winner chose the design "Christmas with the K's":

I also had the opportunity this fall to work with a bride that is nothing short of fabulous.  Her wedding sounds like it is going to be just as fabulous so, of course, she needed some rockin' invitations.  

Here is the finished set:

The invitation is black with white and teal text and of course, the grand peacock image is on the right.  The invitations were coordinated with a teal metallic envelope which was the perfect extra detail.  The RSVP card featured the same image in teal with teal and black text with coordinating white envelopes.  And of course, I had ordered a coordinating magnet from Remaking Memories as a gift for the bride and groom.  It was the perfect accessory to the entire set.
 Cheers to the bride and groom and to all of my 2010 customers.  I have had such a great year and I am looking forward to the excitement that 2011 will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment