Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sour Apple, Fall Style

Every wedding or event that I create stationery for is special. I love getting to know the personalities of my customers and creating something that is unique just for them. I love it even more when I get to work with clients that I already know, especially when we can work so well together and create something just perfect for their event.

Enter Shelley and Loren.

Shelley and Loren are planning a beautiful fall wedding filled with warm ivories, browns and greens. Their wedding feel is fall, but without the typical red, brown and orange color sheme. Shelley was a breeze to work with, probably beacuse she is a friend that goes way back , which makes her invitations even more special to me.

Shelley chose the "Sour Apple" invitation, but opted to change it up a bit (which I just love to do!). We altered the color of the background and changed it to a soft, natural color, rather than the bright white. She chose brown text and green and brown accents and chose to add fall leaves on the bottom of the invitations rather than just the basic dot. We created a coordinating RSVP card and carried over the leaf motif. Our end product was a beautiful fall invitation that will serve as the perfect prelude for their wedding.

Best wishes to you Shelley and Loren!




Here are the fab goods made for Shelley and Loren from http://www.remakingmemories.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment