Thursday, July 15, 2010

Marisa & Larry

Awhile back I blogged about some exciting feedback that I received from a bride. Well, I am just realizing that I never actually showed off her invitations! Whoopsy! So, without further delay, I present the wedding invitations of Marisa & Larry.

I met Marisa while at the Zehnders Bridal Show. She took advantage of the crazy awesome deal I was offering that day, and as soon as the show was over, we began the to brainstorm and design some sample invitations. Marisa wanted something fun and unique white showcasing her lime green & hot pink color scheme. After a few ideas that we weren't quite sold on, we finally decided on the "Vineyard" invitation, slightly altered. We altered the colors and added the polka dots in order to add some spunk to the invitation. The result was a bright and fun invitation set:


I have a lot of other wedding invitation sets to blog about, plus some save the date cards adn birth announcements, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment