Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Introducing.....Eli!

I am so excited to finally create this post.  6 weeks ago my husband and I were blessed with our son, Eli.  He is the sweetest little thing and we are so grateful to have this healthy, loving and wonderful baby boy.

I am so excited to share his birth announcements with the world.  Elizabeth K Photography took his newborn photos and man oh man did we end up with a lot to choose from!  In the end, I chose 3 images to use on his birth announcement.  I ended up creating 4x6 glossy announcements with his photos on the front and stats on the back.  I thought the final product was so perfect, but then again, I am rather biased :)


When we got his newborn photos taken, I ordered a book with all of his photos.  I knew there would be too many to choose from to print, and I was right.  Libby created this awesome, awesome, awesome hardcover book - one of the best purchases I have made!



And here is a sneek peak of the inside of the book:

Isn't he just precious?!


Well, that is all of the blogging I have time for today, duty calls!  Stay tuned to my next post featuring a rustic vintage DIY wedding - you will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment