Wednesday, February 22, 2012

New Designs

I am constantly creating new and cute shower invitations and it seems that I never upload them to my website.  Well today, I am home sick with the flu and since I can do nothing but lay around, I thought today would be the perfect opportunity to share some of my new designs.

The first one is actually an invitation inspired by the one and only, Pinterest.  I saw  the "Ready to Pop" theme for baby showers there and have recently created this baby shower invitation to go along with that theme:


Another favorite design of mine is this colorful floral invitation.  It was created as a bridal shower invite but could easily be converted to a wedding invitaiton as well:


This bridal shower invitation is simple, classic and fun.  I am loving the blue color scheme, also:

This wedding invitation is one of my new favorites.  It was a custom creation for a friend and long time customer.  She and her fiance are having a fall themed wedding but wanted their invitations to be fun, not too traditional or boring.  The final product is super awesome and I cannot wait to blog about the final product when these are printed:


This invitation design is new and very popular.  Just this week I have done 2 wedding sets with this same design.  It is cute, chic, and all around fun:

No comments:

Post a Comment