Friday, September 23, 2011

A post - long overdue!

Wow - I have been gone awhile! Between starting the new school year and a busy schedule, I have neglected my poor blog.   Today's post features a few projects so I can catch you up on all of the things I have been creating:

Earlier I blogged about the wedding stationery of Suzanne and Chris.  Their wedding set was classic and regal and their final piece completely coordinated with their overall theme and feel.  Below are the thank you cards created for them.  The cards were printed on white cardstock, with the swoosh design that adorned their stationery and featured the same fonts and colors as the rest of their wedding stationery.  What we finished with was a simple and classic thank you note that completed their set perfectly:



Next up is a baby shower invitation that I am in love with.  These shower invites were created for a mommy to be that does not know the gender of her little one just yet.  The clean gray, yellow, and white added a sophisticated touch to this adorable baby buggy design:

Finally, I get to show off these fun invitations!  These are so special because a) they are for a super special girl and b) this special girl had a hand in the design process.  Her birthday party was tie-dye themed and these invitations were such a fun way to invite her guests.  The birthday girl is quite the little budding artist and it was so fun to have her work with me to design something perfect for her party.  The end result was bright, cheery, and pretty much awesome invitation!
Later in the week I will be sharing with you a new pea in the pod baby shower invitation & some fall wedding postcards.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment